Introducing a Yoga practice into your life is an investment in your wellbeing, body, mind & spirit. Due to the pace and busyness of our lives, its become more important then ever.
Yoga invigorates, strengthens and rejuvenates the body whilst bringing a sense of calm and ease to the mind. Meditation is another tool that supports in becoming more at centred, calm and mindful in our day to day, and… sometimes crazy lives.
Both practices increase a sense of wellbeing so that we feel and radiate vitality from the inside out.
Click Here for this weeks classes: Weekly Classes
Private Yoga – This is an affordable and convenient way for those wanting one to one guidance in their home or with a small group of family/friends.
Personal Home Practice Plans – A private and specifically tailored consultation & home plan to suit your lifestyle and schedule.
Workplace Yoga – To increase morale, boost performance and reward your staff, in-house yoga & meditation sessions are becoming increasingly popular to increase wellbeing throughout your organisation.
Studio/Gym Yoga – Looking to add Yoga and meditation classes to your current timetable, contact me for availability.
* Yoga may also be eligible for private health insurance rebates https://www.yogaaustralia.org.au/yoga-and-healthfunds – Enquire to find out more.
With the increasing responsibilities and demands, more people are struggling with chronic stress and overwhelm than ever before. This is why taking an active investment in our wellbeing is more important than ever before. A mindful practice that supports us physically, mentally and emotionally, will bring back the balance and harmony into our lives.
What you can expect to experience:
- Feel more relaxed and peaceful
- Feel refreshed and energised
- Feel calmer and clearer in the mind
- Feel stronger and more supple
- Feel less reactive and more in control
- Weight loss
- Reduction in stress, overwhelm and anxiousness
- Improved circulation & respiratory function
- Increased awareness and clarity
- Improved flexibility & strength
- Lower blood pressure
- Reduce tension
- Improved sleep